A new chapter in My Life ..

      I am back! i feel like jumping and shouting . I don't know why? a weird feeling, i changed a lot in these three months of my life. I can't even explain how much i have changed! probably i don't even remember the old ME . Yes , i am talking about my college life. Through this article i wanted to take you all into a new part of my brain , which had been untouched till now. Starting off, i am a kind of girl , who never did really probably socialized herself . I like to be alone and i still like to be alone. The change is in my thoughts ,when i sit alone. Socializing is not a small task , it was really hard for me .
       I am an optimistic person. You know what , i never prepared for my entrance test , but still i thought i gave my best shot and i literally believed that i am capable of nothing . However i was not selected for the university which i wanted to join .Then i gave this test for the college which i have joined now. I was not at all interested in joining this college. One fine day all test results were published and after going through my results i found out that i was not selected at least for one university. Suddenly i heard someone knocking at the door.I hurried to open the door, ( i thought that was my dad),i was wrong . That was a courier man with a courier i his hand. It was so small , and looked like a letter , i thought that might be for my father . To my surprise , the courier man asked for sritha , i didn't know what to do . because i usually don't get letters of such kind. I thought it might be regarding my bank account . Untill i opened that envelope , i was really sad , but later guess what? i hooted , jumped cried in joy , in pain . I was not feeling anything at all , at that moment , everything seemed to be same , because of the mental stress i have gone through those months .
       That was a call letter from "AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, the one university i hated . But i felt better because atleast i got a seat somewhere! my parents were happy and i was happy too.
      Now i am here writting this article sitting on my hostel bed . Life is so funny , so serious and for me i can't feel difference between any of them , it is not because i am mad , it is because this college made me strong , made me confident , and a new blogger !
      I left all my old friends back in nellore and i came to chennai and then to bangalore to complete my undergraduation. WHAT NEXT??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

" At the movies now " - a befuddled part of teenage bagatelles......